Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Friday, September 26, 2014

I Love Pink


And viola! it is finished.  For those of you trying to decide if you wan to make it.....give it a go, it is a quick and easy project.  I made my own bias tape for the ribbon to thread through.  I made everything from scraps I had laying around.  So much fun!
 








 


 
I have also been busy working on the blue and light colored quilt.  I have all the hourglass and puss in the corner blocks finished.  I still have to finish the star blocks, but have the hourglass centers and flying geese star points done.  I need to do some HSTs and then put the block together.  I will post some pics when I am finished.  I finished pressing them a while ago.  I use medium starch to help the blocks stay square and easier to mate when they are all finished.  There are several choices out there when it comes to starch.  Most fabric stores sell fabric sizing or starch.  I use the brand at my local supermarket.  I go through a lot of it, so I buy the concentrate and make my own by adding water. I keep it in a spray bottle by the iron.  So easy to use and I love the result.

Well, I want to get back to the star blocks. I would like to get most of them done before Saturday when the next clue for the mystery comes out. 

Enjoy your day, hoping you have a great weekend and get some time to do the things you enjoy. Don't forget to post on our Facebook page and here if you want.  I love hearing from you.

quilt piecefully,

Debi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment