Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sick Baby

Well, the tired baby yesterday turned into a sick baby today.  Poor wee poppit is all blocked up and says her cheek hurts.  I feel bad for her.  She took a topple this morning and bit her bottom lip as well.  Sweet baby has been through the wars today.  She's finally resting on the couch watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so Nana has time to post on the blog and do a bit of sewing!
 



I got all the stars done for the Monday Mystery. I finished the 18 blocks it takes for the twin size. Now nothing to do until the Saturday mystery comes out again.  I have been working on the blue and light scrap quilt until the template comes in for the wedding ring.  It should be here tomorrow.  Praying it's the correct size this time!




 


I have all the side bars finished, just need ironing.  I will get busy with that soon.  The finished blocks are below.  This is an easy pattern and I have been using it as my leader/ender project...it's just that now I don't have anything to do, so I am power sewing on this.



Well, I want to get back to the sewing of the hourglass and puss in the corner blocks.  AND, I need to check on our sick wee babe.

Thanks for reading and please let me know what you're working on.  I enjoy hearing from you.  AND, post pics on our Facebook page.  Enjoy your day.

quilt piecefully,

Debi



No comments:

Post a Comment