Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

So Far, So Good

 Well Monday we should have gotten started, or thought about it anyway, on step three of the mystery on QCA.  Here are my step 3 pics.  This is Monday's work. First is the two-color four patch, second is the three-color four patch, and last is the 3 1/2" squares we cut. I am still working on the four patch units, but I wanted a picture for you to see the finish product of the instructions yesterday.



This is what we should have so far. These blocks are steps one through three.  The first step was fabric choosing. Second step was making our HSTs. Third step was cutting and putting together our four patch units. Three more steps till the reveal.  Can't wait to see what it looks like, can you??






If you are like me, you like to quilt flat quilts.  I pinwheeled these blocks like I did the hourglass blocks in the scrap quilt I shared the other day. The only difference is the back of these looks like a mini four patch not the hourglass as before.  Here are pics of the center of the wrong side of my four patch units.


Hope you have a great day today and all is well with you and yours. It's still pretty warm here in sunny Arizona, we have been over 100F everyday for several months now.  I love the warm dry weather...so do my bones!! Hope you are warm and cozy as you work in your place for crafting.  Let me know what you're working on...even if it's a great chocolate cake recipe you've been working on! YUMMY!!

quilt piecefully,

Debi 















No comments:

Post a Comment