Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Time Flies

WOW, it is already Tuesday afternoon, seems like I just went to bed Sunday and where did Monday go??  Oh yeah, we spent the day at Mayo Clinic for my husband.  Physical therapy to improve his posture and an appointment with the endocrinologist for the chemotherapy induced osteopenia. We go back Thursday for some more blood work to determine the extent of the deficiencies.  We will go from there.  He now knows how I feel with my osteoporosis.  He has brittle bones and I want to wrap him in bubble wrap!! I think we wore our granddaughter out!! She never sleeps during the day.  Poor little poppit.  





The other day I ordered double wedding ring templates to make it easier than using the cardboard one I have been using...but of course, I ordered the wrong size......  It's all good though, I will order the next size up and carry on with what I have for now.  I will keep this one, now I can make more than one size!!  How cool is that??  I am working on the mystery clue from yesterday...only had about an hour to sew last night after the kids went to bed...nearly fell asleep on the sewing machine!




Well, this is going to be short today as I want to get it posted.  I also want to get back to the sewing machine.  I have a wedding in a month that I am doing all the altering for. There is certainly never a dull moment around here.  Dust just keeps getting thicker around the house, hehe...oh well, there is always tomorrow, right?

Enjoy the rest of your day.
quilt piecefully,

Debi












No comments:

Post a Comment