Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Monday, September 1, 2014

Your Opinion Please

I am starting a mystery quilt today.  I would love for you to join me.  The link to the online community where it is located is listed below.  It is free, so please join me.  Come back each Monday for the next clue and I'll post all our pics here and on our Facebook page.  Here are my fabric choices for this one.  I would love to know which you like.  It will be at least a twin when we are finished. 

 If you don't know what a mystery quilt is, it is a quilt that you know dimensions and maybe fabric choices. You don't know what it looks like until we are finished.  I enjoy them, I guess because I enjoy the "mystery" of it all.  We begin today with our fabric choices and will finish on October 13 with the last clue. If you have any questions, please ask and I'll answer as best as I can. 
Not much more sewing yet today.  It is Labor Day and not much time to sew.  I've been cooking and eating all day.  After being sick over the weekend, there is always washing and other tidying to be done.  The rest of the day is mine now, so here we go!!

Here's the link...please join me!  http://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/forums/t/48503.aspx



If that doesn't work, It is on Quilters Club of America.com in the forums.  It is called Mystery Quilt 10.  If you can't find it, I will try to send you a pm with the link again.

Hope you join me,
quilt piecefully,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment