Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Dilemnas

I love it when the hibiscus blooms.  The children noticed the lovely red blossoms and just had to pick them for Nana. I love the color.   The plants are right outside the living room windows, therefore, I can see them if my studio doors are open.  I love this time of year, it is finally cooling off (today 84F) and the bush with the red fluff balls is in bloom. Here are my hibiscus on the dining room table.  Thanks my babies, I love them. 


I have also been working on the Monday Mystery.  I have been playing with the layout.  So far, I have looked at putting it on point and on the square.  I have looked at a couple different lay-outs with the square version. My biggest problem is I don't have enough length on the wall to get the bottom row on. 

AND, if I do put it on point, I probably have enough blocks made to finish TWO quilts.  I've posted pics to see what you think. 

These are in no specific order and are all just playing around on the wall.  Is there one you like better than the rest? Remember on the one in the middle on the left, there will be triangles in the blank spaces at each side.  Thinking of cutting the box squares in half for the continuing of the "chain" amongst the stars. Each layout is different and has a different appeal.  The bottom right is how the pattern is written, it is one row short, and none have borders yet. Hard choice...

I can't wait to hear what you think. In the meantime, I am going to finish the melons I was working on Saturday for the wedding ring quilt.  I need to stay busy on that. It is sold and I want my customer happy! I'm not going to rush though, I want it to be perfect.

Let me know your thoughts.  Also, thank you again for your encouraging notes with the horrible headache.  I truly appreciate you. Enjoy your day, remember to do something you love.

quilt piecefully,

Debi

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment