Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Rings Coming Together


I know this looks a bit wonky with one melon sticking out and the missing one above it, but it looks right to me.  I had to do a bit of frogging on these because I originally had them sewn together wrong.  I needed them to be all the same color around the outside of the "ring".  I misread the pattern and was just willy nilly sewing them together wrong!  Oh well, frogging (rip it, rip it) all done and they are fixed and I am thankful there weren't more to be done!  There are two attached here that are correct, the picture below is all wrong! At least I was only laying them out and not sewing them together! 
 



We didn't get to go on our date on Friday, so we postponed until Tuesday evening.  It is so nice to think about an evening alone with no children to worry about.  Thanks to mom in law for looking after her great grandchildren. Nice restaurant, nice company, nice evening.  I love my husband!



I GOT THE BLOCKS ALL FINISHED for the scrappy quilt I am doing.  I will post a pic soon.  I can't wait to get it all sewn together now.  I am working on a pieced border now.  It is going to be nice when I have it all finished.  I am really enjoying reminiscing about the quilt I made with this or that fabric in this one!  

Well, I need to get back to these rings.  I am excited to get it all put together.  I hope you enjoy your day and do something you love.  Take some time for yourself, you won't regret it. Don't forget to post on the Facebook page or here. I love seeing and hearing about what you're doing.  Thanks for your support and kind words. You're the greatest!

Happy 80th Birthday to my Daddy!

quilt piecefully,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment