Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Ready to Go!

We are all packed up an ready to head out. I have my clothes and toiletries, but I CANNOT forget the most important thing: my things to do!  I may add a ball of yarn and some knitting needles, but I have the bear, all fray stopped, mostly pinned and ready to go. We only have about five hours tomorrow, but Saturday we will drive from San Diego to north of Sacramento, so I will have plenty of time to sew him up.


I finally finished the bridesmaids dresses Tuesday evening.  It was a mission to do the taking in and hems between Monday at 7:00am and Tuesday at 5:00pm.  We had doctor's appointments amongst other things that needed doing, so I didn't have very long to alter them before we left.  They are done and dusted now, they will have them all professionally pressed and poof, done. 

Well, we need to get out of here, so I'll sign off for today.  I will try to post pics while I am away of our adventures.  Have a wonderful day.  Try to take time to do something you love.

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it.

quilt piecefully,

Debi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment