Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear.............

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Oh So Cute



HERE SHE IS!! She is finished and so cute.  I guess I haven't lost my touch at making teddy bears. It took me longer to track down all the supplies than it did to make the actual bear. I took pictures on the two blocks that I made the other day.  It will help you to see how small she is.  She is sitting on the 6 inch square.  She stands about 4-3/4 inches tall.  When she sits, she is only 3-1/2 inches. I love making teddy bears. I think I will add a page to the blog with some of my patterns on it....free!!!
 



  


I am looking forward to the weekend.  I may have a bit more time to play with fur and fabric. I want to make this little teddy bear a wee cuddly quilt. I also want to get more done on the wedding ring.  Also, it's Saturday and the Saturday mystery came out this morning, really excited about that too.  I will have pics of the progress tomorrow.  I may just start another teddy bear as well.  I probably shouldn't have started, I may not stop!!!!  Oh well, everyone needs a sanity vice....I just have two! AND, both have sewing involved...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!





Enjoy your day. Please post on our Facebook page or on the blog.  I appreciate you stopping by.




quilt piecefully,
Debi


No comments:

Post a Comment